Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



2.25.2004
[10:14 AM] Current Song: All the things she said - t.A.T.u
Current Mood: "all the things she said, all the things she said, running through my head, running through my head..."

I'm convinced that song's about mind control. They're trying to take over. You just wait. Soon t.A.T.u will be running the world. There's a conspiracy for you.

ok, starting over.

Current Song: Calling - Leonna Naess
Current Mood: content...and tired...

I need to take a moment to compliment Sirens of Song. They put out an all-female stream on Live365 that's very good. They play a lot of songs that I enjoy, from very skilled artists. Through them I've discovered more than a few bands that I've come to really like. They also play t.A.T.u, but that's between them and Satan, as far as I'm concerned. However, in my very humble opinion, a normal radio station plays about 1% great music, 4% good music, 20% ok music, and 75% shit. Sirens of Song plays about 5% great music, 15% good music, 45% ok music, and 35% shit. I like that.

Anyways, enough ranting. Last time I ranted so much that I was late getting home. No more being late.

Just one more thing to tell you about.
My friend Lissa takes a lot of surveys. Some of them are silly. Some of them are dumb. Occasionally, she finds one that's really a lot of fun. Then I take it. I'm putting together a list of my answers to various quizzes. That page will be up later.

For now, though, here's the latest one:


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished Joe to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how Joe matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger