Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



2.13.2004
[10:08 AM] Current Song: Broken - Lauren Hoffman
Current Mood:Jazz'n + Tired (duh)

I got to rant about nature again in class today.

I actually was more or less quiet for most of the class, listening half-heartedly as I wrote some notes about the poems I was supposed to read. People were going back to that "Nature is good, Man is evil" thing again. So I sorta decided that nothing I could say would ever actually convince people of anything. Romantic Ideals are nice because, much like Faith, they don't require reality to agree with them.

So I'm sitting there quietly, doodling, when the someone mentioned conflict. The teacher looked at me and commented that I, on monday, made mention that nature was conflict.

So I said, "Yeah, I'm just not comfortable with assuming that 'Nature' is ever a united thing. Nature is a collection of creatures that are in constant battle with each other. Every creature faces Nature. There's no unified spirit. There's just conflict."

After that, I went back to doodling.

Top Ten Chick bands That I Neglected In My First Top Ten List:
---------------------------------------------------------------
10. Suzanne Vega
9. Supreme Beings Of Leisure
8. Astrud Gilberto
7. Fleau
6. Lauren Hoffman
5. Bebel Gilberto
4. Medieaval Baebes
3. Ella Fitzgerald
2. Peggy Lee
1. Ruby
------------------------------

In my striving to collect this list, I noticed two cool facts:
1. Lauren Hoffman's now putting out albums again (she stopped for a while)
2. Astrud Gilberto put out an album last year.


so there ya have it
I'm gonna jet

tata all




[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger