Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



2.24.2004
[10:30 PM] Current Song: Hell Is Around The Corner - Tricky
Current Mood: dunno. Ok, I guess.

So, if you were having trouble reading this blog due to font troubles, I welcome you to the fixed (crosses fingers) blog. We altered the order in which fonts are displayed, so everyone out there in webland may hopefully be able to read it.

So Netscape 7.1 doesn't work on my machine any longer. Windows crashed, and crashed hard. It crashed so hard that it lost all it's system files. After an hour of getting to remember it's pieces/parts, I find that Netscape simply doesn't work. I reinstall it, but no luck. I delete it, then reinstall it. Still no luck. I delete it and manually remove the directories, then I reinstall it. Still no. I walk away, ready to hit my computer.

So anyways, now I'm going with mozilla 1.6... and man, it rocks. It's so fast! no frills or anything. I love it.

Jaimee's dying her hair. Well, she's bleaching it first, then she's dying it. She's aiming to look like Rogue from X-men. At least, she's aiming to look like one of the cool drawings of Rogue from X-men. Which is neat. But because we ran all the way out to fort union to get her materials, and because I was struggling with netscape for a long time, and because I played Burnout2 with my brother, I actually haven't gotten anything done. I hate not getting anything done...

Bah, I have homework to do. No more time for blogging. Back to the real world. Stupid real world.

with love, peace, and nachos,



[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger