Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



2.16.2004
[1:28 AM] Current Song: Hit Me Baby One More Time - Weezer cover of Britney Spears
Current Mood: Contented + Tired

So...
I can look at someone else's outline and have a dozen and a half ideas. But I can't get my thoughts aligned enough to work on my own story. And when I do have an idea, as I did last night, I can't seem to explain it fully. Jaimee cautioned me against having drugs play too central a theme, as one of the characters does them. Actually, two of the characters use drugs, but in niether case will Collin express much care. The point isn't about drugs. It's more about how the parents respond to it. Gah.

The worse part is that I'm just not that much in a "writing mood", so I'm not doing anything that involved writing. I played simpsons: hit and run (beat the game completely...that was dissatisfying). I ate pancakes. I downloaded some songs. I did everything but work on my story.

So why am I in such a good mood?
I don't know.
Maybe I'm not... that's a creepy thought.

regardless...
I'm going to write my own personal review of Simpsons. whichs means I need a rating system. I'll work something up...

yay, I get to sleep in tomarrow, though I still gotta work...damn them all.
anyways, I'm going to bed...
tra la la la la...

DOOD! NEW SIGNATURE!



[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger