Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



2.26.2004
[11:03 PM] Current Song: Teardrop - Massive Attack feat. E. Fraser
Current Mood: Relaxed... more or less...

Jaimee bleached her bangs today. She let them soak in the solution for a full hour, and they turned from dark red to orange. Actually, up near the top, they're white, and they fade all the way down to a medium red by the time they get to the tips. It's cool.

I, while this was occuring, was making miniature walls out of sculpey. I've gotten 3 done so far, and it's getting easier. My father has offered to buy me a set to make molds with, so that I can construct the walls and then clone them out of resin. That'll be sweet.

After our mutual projects, we settled down with my brother and his friend to watch "Last Exile". It's an Anime that features Airships and steam-powered muskets. We saw the first four episodes, and, true to the nature of Anime, it's confusing as fuck. They've only begun to hint at the overriding storyline, and it looks like it's going to be an epic. Epics are fun, especially when they're violent. This one is ok.

And that, my friends, is Joe's day off. Relax Relax Relax.

I'm still wearing my sleeping pants, and it's almost time to go back to bed.
That being said, I think I've had a pretty good day.
all in all...

byebye now



[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger