Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



3.08.2004
[9:02 AM] Current Song: Insanity - Liz Phair -
Current Mood: In pain...

Tired, I slipped my mechanical pencil lead-side-up into my pocket. It stayed there, unharmed, until I needed it. Somehow, by some magic that only the fates understand, when I reached for it in class, I managed to get a quarter-inch of graphite stabbed up under my finger nail. It's still there, cause I don't have any tweezers or anything to dig it out with. And everytime I hit the "S" key, it hurts like a little bastard. I'm just glad I'm not writing about Wessex, as that's a very painful word to write. so is sexxy. stupid finger.

Yeah, so I'm ditching Psychology again. Probably not smart, but blah. If I go to psychology, I won't get to check my mail, or do anything that's even remotely productive. Whereas if I skip psychology, I can work on my blog and pretend that somehow I'm getting something done.

And besides, there's only so much pseudo-babble I can take. The man is a self-proclaimed "ecopsychologist" which is a word, as near as I can tell, that he himself made up. It draws heavily on native-american influences to build it's case, talking of things like the "subjectiveness of time." It's babble, and I'm tired of hearing about it. And besides that, the lectures don't follow the study guide. And the study guide doesn't really work for the test... So I'm left constantly wondering exactly what I'm supposed to be learning...It sucks.

Last night, I had the strangest dream...
I dreamed I had my hand cut off by this chick at work. She was mad because somehow she managed to cut off both her hand and fingers (such that none of it would fit back together again). I had my hand stuck in the right spot, but I had to get to a hospital because it was wobbley. So I decided to take a shortcut down these conveyor belts that carried coffee and sundaes from the upper levels to where the barista's waited on the lower levels. The baristas would clean up the glasses (which got messy sliding around on all those belts) and then give them to the customer. The customer never knew the baristas didn't actually make anything...so anyways, I got out of the belt, and was just about to make my way to the hospital when the alarm went off...

anyways, I'm gonna go waste my time...doing...something...bye




[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger