Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



3.24.2004
[8:50 AM] Current Song: Looking Glass - Blue States ()
Current Mood: Tired.

Humanities got out early, and I'm not going to Psychology, so my day at school is effectively done. Which is good cause I don't know if I have the energy to stay around much longer. Staying awake is a challange.

I need to pick up computer programming again. I need to because of I was having a problem with a game I was working on 6 years ago. That problem more or less made me give up programming as being too difficult. And then, sitting in my car, yesterday, I realized how to solve the problem I was having...so now I want to program again just to get it out.

In other news, I have a bad habit of nursing silly ideas. I had an idea a bit back for a movie that takes place around a coffeeshop. I revised that recently to be a TV show (for no good reason), and since then I've been scripting out these little skits that would happen during it. My idea is that the show would be a series of connected skits, with a small handful of recurring characters. so it's almost like a variety show, at least in format, but not... I don't know, the idea has been done before but most of the cases that I've seen haven't really worked out all that well. The best way to handle it may be that you have a central story and then the skits...I dunno...

bah...anyways, I don't really have much to say... I checked my outline yesterday and my kid's book is now 1/4 done. That's exciting and cool, considering how easy it's been to write. I need to stay on task with it, as I wish to have it ready for publication by June.

maybe when I get closer to completing it, and have done some revisions, I'll post a bit up here for everyone to read...that would be supersweet...

REMINDER TO SELF: WRITERS GROUP ON THURSDAY, NO EXCEPTIONS!

I'm going to put another section in my bio that will be top 10 lists. I don't know when, though...

anyways, that's all the sharing I have to do...tata everyone






[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger