Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



3.09.2004
[10:52 PM] Current Song: nosong
Current Mood: Pain, and a tired pain it is...

Man, a lot happened today...

I went bowling today. You know, it's that sport where you put on goofy looking shoes and throw a big heavy ball at a cluster of objects that are way to far away. Consequently, my right hand is all stiff and sore from it. Still, for $3.75, it was nice.

Also, I almost lost a shift at work, then I did lose it, and then I got it back again. The story is as such:
I'm working Sunday cause this chick at work RTO'd it. She called me and asked if I wanted her to take one of my shifts in exchange. I said, maybe, if you want. She said "well, I'll see and call you back"... she called back about 20 minutes later saying "sure, I'll take the shift"... great, I don't really care either way... then one of my managers calls and says "she's not taking your shift, you deal with it." and then, as if that's not bad enough, the manager adds icing to the cake by saying, "Are you sure you can handle that? I know you're having problems." Which, first off, is none of her damn business. And secondly, isn't that important since I WASN'T TRYING TO GIVE AWAY MY SHIFT TO BEGIN WITH!

I get the impression she hates me, wants me to quit or be fired. I'm positive. But whatever.

I started my kid's book. I got the first chapter written, and halfway through the second (of 18). That made me feel very good.

And last, and oddly least of all, I started teaching myself how to use Dreamweaver for webpages. It's a great program, except that it hides the coding from you. I hate that. I'm a very hands-on web-designer and not being able to see and tweak the code just frustrates me.

Anyways, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed...tata




[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger