Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



4.14.2004
[8:58 AM] Current Song: Blue Monday - Flunk []
Current Mood: pissed

Ok, another thing that pisses me off:
I'm tired of being asked to apologize for the past. Not my past, but the past of the people who lived in this country before me. The people who were racist, the people who were judgemental, shallow minded idiots. The people who made decisions that were unjust and stupid. People who were dead long before I was born. I refuse to apologize on their behalf. They did what they did, and I do what I do. People should be judged on who they are, not who their ancestors were. That cuts to the entire heart of racism, doesn't it? Can you truly be unbiased if you really can't see the difference between the people and society a hundred years ago and the people and society of today? Ok, I'll admit that there is still racism, sexism, and descrimination. But not in me. I will apologize for my actions, and I will do my damndest not to let anyone around me act with an unfair hand, but I will not try to apologize for a past I was not a part of.

In other news, I've got something silly like 12 t-shirt designs for pixelation. I'm likely going to put the company together May-June, and work my ass off on promotion. Part of that promotion will be Comixa 2.0, which will feature Guys In Color 2.0

I think I'll also do a "chaotic design" t-shirt line. Mostly just the creepy designs I've done. I'll make them look all kickass and do those too. Hmmm...anyone have any other ideas for t-shirts or t-shirt lines?

alright, I've vented, I feel better.
tata everyone


[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger