Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



4.05.2004
[8:57 AM]

Missing Humanities? I wouldn't say I missed it at all.

Current Song: Are You Happy Now? - Michelle Branch []
Current Mood: (shrug)

School is dull. I skipped Humanities cause I showed up late, and thought my time would be better spent drinking coffee in the cafeteria. On the way to my next class, someone stopped me and asked me why I didn't go. I shrugged, said "Dunno." then, to answer the confused look on his face, I launched into a monologue about how much class bores me. I don't think he was much impressed.

After that, another person from that class asked me where I was. I gave the same shrug, and said "Dunno." and she said "well, wednesday we're looking at art, so you should probably go."

yeah, I probably should.

anyways, Psychology was deathly dull. There was a 20-minute presentation that took the entire class period, in which people talked about the evils of Eating Disorders. As usual, towards the end of class, it turned from "Why do they do this?" to "It's not their fault, society makes them" and "American Society is all about excess. We should be more like the Europeans." As a culture, I think our number 1 problem is our unwillingness to blame our individual selves. We're quick to point out the errors of our fellow man, but we rarely turn our insights on ourselves. If women have a problem with anorexia, maybe the problem is women. Maybe we need to figure out how to keep the women from acting this way. Now men too are being suckered into Eating Disorders. The solution? STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT!

man, that's so easy. I feel so...good.
damnit.

Anyways, rather than taking notes or even really paying attention, I wrote the summeries for the first 10 episodes of my Cafe TV show. Episode one has a detailed summery, while episodes 2-10 are just vague ones. I need to polish it up. I'm really excited about it cause it's different from most of what's on TV, in general. I need to figure out how to go from here to either making it or selling it.

But man, it's funny. Jimmy, my ever-present super-cool ADD-influenced weird-nice-asshole guy is his ever-charming self. Joe's a lot cooler than I usually let him be. I put Mr.Mike in, and he's even more cynical than usual. It's so much fun to write.

I don't think Jaimee's very happy that I'm starting another writing project. I think she's worried that by working on one I'll neglect the other, and maybe she's right. Maybe I need to focus more strongly on Ben's story and less on side projects. But writing in general makes me happy. And sometimes I need to take a break, mentally, from a given project so I don't get sick of it prematurely.

With Ben's story, I'm at a difficult point where they run into the pirate captain. It's not actually that difficult. All that needs to happen is that Ben needs to meet him, and convince him to embark on this quest. The problem is that I'm not sure how they do that, and so I'm being really hesitant to get into it. I may just skip it and go on. For some reason, that works when I'm writing a lot better than when I'm taking a test.

alright, I'm gonna go home now.
tata world





[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger