Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



4.26.2004
[10:55 AM] My day:
discussed love & romance,
got a 91% on the the psyche test,
finished a story,
started another,
got home early,
rode my bike,
and tried a new drink.
All that and it's only noon.

It's great to be not-fucked-up. By that I really mean, it's great that my depression streak is gone temporarily, and though I am majorly stressed out, I can still feel good about my life and how I'm doing. I finished a story that I should've finished saturday, would've finished it had I not instead chosen to read Ultimate Spider-man Vol. 8. I finished it and I'm happy with it, which is really good, all things considered. I also started another which I will try to finish tomarrow or at the latest wednesday. I've still got to get chapter 10 finished in Ben's story, and type up the rest of Part one, but all that aside, I'm doing good.

Well, I'm doing ok.

I'm not much for making friends, building connections, and seeking out company. I used to think it was everyone else, that they, for one reason or another did not desire my company. In reality, though, I am the one who does not desire theirs. I spend most of my time alone, and I'm content to have it that way. I have a bad attitude towards people in general.

And yet, to get anything done in this world you need to have friends. You need people who you can rely on, and you need to be reliable and honest to them. You need people you can help, people you can trust. You need people.

Life is all about sharing. Creation is all about ideas. So a creative life should be all about sharing ideas. You can be a great writer, but unless you have friends who can share honest opinions that are different than your own, you will always write the story half as well as you should. And likewise, you'll be able to help them make their story better. Two writers together are almost unstoppable.

At least, that's my opinion.

Anyways, it's lunchtime, and I'm hungry.
(the miriam post is still coming)

tata everyone






[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger