Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



5.18.2004
[7:02 PM]

accomplishments

Current Song: From The Bottom Of A Well - Mike Doughty []
Current Mood: relaxed

Yesterday, Lissa and I went to a coffee shop to talk writing. She brought the first chapter to her novel and I felt dumb because I hadn't done shit. We sat outside, in the shade of a very nice looking tree. I read her writing (it's cool), gave her some comments and some tips, and mostly just hung out. Meanwhile the tree became an evil tree and rained down little seeds on us. The shop closed and we went to B&N to look at books so she could build her father's webpage. He's written 3 books and she's making a site to promote them. We sat in the cafe, flipped through awful self-gratifying graphic-design books. After taking a brief moment so that melissa could look at their kids section, she drove me home.

I am one who responds to challanges. Her having her chapter done was a challange for me to finish the story I've been putting off. So I got home and immediately finished it. And it's good. Hot damn,it's good.

Even better though was today I wrote up an entirely new story from scratch. It's a crazy tale of a crazy girl who's going to kill the main character. It's a short little thing, but will likely expand when I get around to rewriting it.

Which means in two days, I've written two short stories. Which means I feel totally cool. well, maybe not totally cool, but pretty-swell. Happy, anyways.

life is good when the depression stays away.

that's it...
tata


[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger