Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



5.27.2004
[7:22 PM] Current Song: Wish I - Jem []
Current Mood: Tired

It's been a long day for me. I slept badly, having dreams of every variety, and never seeming more than a step from being awake. I dreamed of jamming with TMBG, staring in an episode of SNL, and all around bopping around being aimless. The SNL dream was weird because this guy came into the scene and asked us: "Ok, if Batman existed in Real-Life, who do you think looks more like the real bruce wayne. Me? Or [pointing at Paul F. Tompkins (from mr.show)] THAT GUY?" Mr.Tompkins, upon being pointed at stood up, ran over, and prompty belted the guy with a super cool dragon-whips-his-tail kick that sent the guy sprawling. I was impressed.

but anyways, dreams aside, I went to work. Halfway through I sorta kinda started a skit involving Dreary Todd, who's the brother of main character's ex-boss in my story "Macy", which may mean a little if you've actually read "Macy" but otherwise means absolutely nothing at all. Still, it makes me giggle to tie things together like that. Now, when I write the skit, Macy will be a part of the same literary-universe.

Anyways, work ended, I came home, made like I was going to go out again, but haven't. Instead, I've laid around and read and didn't sleep even though that would've been smart, and now I'm leaving a silly stupid post. Ain't I cool?

The worst part is that find out who Paul F. Tompkins really was (cause I knew he was the guy from mr.show, but I couldn't remember his name) took long enough that the point I was intending on writing I didn't actually write. Blah.

oh well, have fun everyone...
wait...I remember!

I just wanted to post this cause I think it's pretty accurate:
JJolly
OOverwhelming
EElitist

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

and that, is everything
tata everyone


[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger