Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



5.15.2004
[11:28 PM]

Day 2 of 3

Current Song: Be My Angel - Mazzy Star []
Current Mood: Mood-Medley

I'm on day two of three at that beautiful, blissful, hated, exhausting place I call work. I've closed twice and now I get to open once. But after that, a long easy slide of long easy days off. Days that I can use to (1) Sleep. (2) Write. (3) Procrastinate and wander around being mopey and depressed cause my love is far away. Hopefully I'll be able to focus on #s 1 & 2, and avoid 3 altogether.

I think I'm beginning to lose patience at my job. Usually, though I've been sick of it for a very long time, I don't let on how tired of it I am. Yet today, two different people, at two different times, noted that I was showing a total apathy towards my job. One of the people who commented on it was a manager. If he wasn't the coolest manager in the store I probably would've been written up or yelled at or given some menial task to punish me for not caring. As it was, he laughed and complimented me on how casually apathetic I really was.

The other person who commented was a coworker, and did so after I expressed zero interest in whether or not he left work early.

it's not that I'm frustrated or angry at the job. I'm just bored to tears with it. I'm bored and I don't fit in with my coworkers and all my starwars related humor is wasted on a sea of non-geeks and mostly I just miss Jaimee more than I know how to express. So instead I withdraw and don't express much at all.

so yeah. 2 days down. 1 to go.

byebye



[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger