Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



6.21.2004
[1:21 AM]

a quickie update

Current Song: Let's Do It - Holy C []
Current Mood: Stressedandtiredandstressedsomemore

I haven't been leaving much in the way of posts, and for that I apologize.
My life has been amazingly busy these last few days, with me working 7 of the last 8 days and at the same time trying to pack for a three week trip (leaving tuesday), plan a wedding reception, shop for an apartment, pay the bills, buy the groceries, put gas in the car, weed the yard, clean the house...ahh, hell, the list just goes on...

I've been busy... too damn busy...

Anyways, to actually give lovely readers something in the way of news: Jaimee and I started a new blog which we should have ready soon. It'll be specificly for the Wedding, but afterwards I'm thinking of making that our primary blog. To keep this blog from going to waste I'm thinking I'll convert it over to being a review site for all the different things I see and judge :-P. For example, I've been meaning to write a review of Simpsons: Hit&Run. Which was a great game when I played it and has absolutely no reply value at all. I'm thinking of doing such reviews by worth. In other words, "what would I pay for the game knowing what I now know of it"

Add to those delicious reviews other ones about Music, Movies, Soft Drinks, Whatever, and you have my idea of what S&F can become.

If anyone's interested in lending a review or two down the road, drop me an email. In the meantime, I'll keep you all informed.

T-Minus 12 Days


[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger