Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



10.16.2004
[6:54 PM]

Blogsnob. Analysis: NOT SNOBBY ENOUGH!

Current Song: 10 year old (lullabye dub)- McChris (E.Gibby & Slackmaster remix)
Current Mood: I've got a kink in my back and it won't come out...but that's got nothing to do with anything :)

I'll admit, I'm vain. I wanted people to come here, read my sarcasm and think to themselves, "Gee, that joe." and hopefully in a good way. So yeah, I registered with blogsnob, a free ad-exchange site that would, in theory, give me some more hits.

In reality, I find myself reading the blogs of some funny people who happen to have left catchy clever ads and haven't been writing anything resembling a post, much less checking to see if I'm getting those desperately sought after visitors.

Still, every forth of fifth ad that passes through my little random link section has to be a spam ad for refinancing a car, buying a home, reducing my debt, enlarging my penis, or some other web-based triviality. It makes me wonder about the blog snobs. I mean, certainly me, with my grounded views on life and laid back attitudes, would not be eligible for blogsnob status. Geeksnob status, now that I have in spades (don't you ever tell me that doom was a good game, that quake was a worthy successor, or that doom3 is worth buying a new computer for. Id can suck my balls), but blogsnobbiness? I don't have it. At least I don't think I do.

And yet I'm offended by the stupid spam-ad that this service now is putting on my site. This is an outrage and must be corrected. I am, in fact, so offended, that I will do nothing more than this post. That'll teach those bastards.

In other news (which is a funny way of saying, I'm changing the subject now), Jaimee and I went out to get a pair of cats to replace our dear departed Brodie, who got sick and died within a month of adopting him (R.I.P. Brodie-cat). We now have a more or less fully grown Calico cat who's adoption-store name was "Scarlet", but whom we are calling "The white cat" while we decide on a better name. Joining her is a tortise-shell kitten from a litter of three who's siblings were called dia and de, and who's name was dea. We're temporarily calling her "Spaz", cause she runs her freaking head off.

The cat formerly known as Scarlet is hiding under our bed, being upset, and it's our hope that she'll eventually come out and be sociable. Meanwhile Spaz loves to wrestle, has cute little yellow eyes, and is currently sitting on our bed, staring down at the ever exciting carpet. Go Spaz, you little monster, destroy the place.

tata


[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger