Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



10.24.2004
[12:05 AM]

Singing In Da Rain

Current Song: Um...Singing In The Rain - Gene Kelly
Current Mood: I'm happy again.

My day was good.
My day was better than good.
My day was amazing, stupendous, wonderful, special, and neat.

Why? Because, my friends in cyberland, this little man is in love.

Ok, I know, I'm married. Duh, I'm in love. But...I am. I walked over three miles today with my love in the rain, chatting, drinking tea and pumpkin-spice chais, jumping in puddles, twirling umbrellas, and just enjoying the cold rain and the quiet ambiance. I'm exhausted. I ache. I'm tired and I have to get up tomarrow and walk to work, and yet I'm happy. Exceedingly happy. It's been a wonderful good day.

Oh yeah, and we went to see Bourne Supremacy at the Dollar-Theatre, and before that we had a very pleasent dinner together at the local A&W/KFC hybrid, even though they don't seem to have a very clear idea of what a "plain cheeseburger" means.

And before that I did some miniature wargaming with my brother and some friends. For six hours my team of space-ninjas with jetpacks snuck, danced, and diced up enemies, while my heavily modified Klingon Bird-of-Prey got into a two-round game of cat and mouse with a rogue Klingon Bird-of-Prey. I made a few friends, made a few enemies, and met a mysterious man who talked down to me and offered to pay me crap wages for a crappy assignment.

But the best part was the walk home with my love. It's a memory I will cherish for a very very long time.

G'night All


[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger