Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



11.12.2004
[10:30 AM]

Not in the mood

Current Song: On The Bound - Fiona Apple []
Current Mood: Eh.

I'm an hour from having to go to work. I'm not in the mood to go to work. I'm not in the mood to even stand up or put on my shoes. I'm not in the mood to move.

I'm not in the mood for those pissy people who bring in 10,000 of their screaming annoying kids, whom they prompty abandon in the kid's section so they can sit in the cafe and talk about "that guy." I'm not in the mood for the old man who wants to argue that he should get a discount cause he's old, or maybe because the book's damaged. I'm not in the mood for the scowling old hag who can't find her damn credit card because she changes purses over and over and over again and can't seem to figure out which cards are important and which arn't. I'm not in the mood for management bullshit, employee-interrelationship-bullshit, what guy that girl slept with, what computer game those guys are all playing, or anything like it. I'm not in the mood for the homeless, the teenagers, the kids, the single-moms, the mormon-moms, the business men, the business women, the dweebs, the nerds, the losers, the barely literate jocks, the loud-mouthed lawyer type, the smiling creepy guy, the crazy guy with glasses, the fat crazy guy with glasses, the crazy guy in his motorized wheel-chair and his damn bubbles, or in fact anyone who walks into the store.

I'm just not in the mood to deal with people.

oh well, off to work


[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger