Ducking under the nav bar
Shiny&Flammable

|01.04 |02.04 |03.04 |04.04 |05.04 |06.04 |08.04 |09.04 |10.04 |11.04 |12.04 |01.05 |02.05 |03.05 |06.05 |02.06


Elektra: Jennifer Garner's Ass Fighting Its Way Through A Drab Skirt&Sweater Combo

Elektra: Ummm... Well, All of it really.

Elektra (see a theme?): The First Movie That Made "Blade" Seem Not-So-Sucky

Elektra: It stole two hours of my life, and I want them back.

BIO
EMAIL
Poetry Page
www.joeandjaimee.com
gallery - soon?
 
"Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live."
-Dorothy Parker-



6.23.2005
[10:17 AM]

Hey All

I know I've abandoned this blog pretty thoroughly, and I'm about do so more.

If you're curious, check out my new blog. I've decided that it's time to focus on my writing, and while I could use this blog for that, I kinda want a fresh start on everything.

So anyways, this blog will remain for a while, cause I see no reason to end it, but I'm going to be posting on my new blog from now on.

Tata Everyone



[]



Comments: Post a Comment


All the ways that you can leave

www.anti-aliased.net
MzMerlot *new*
bitchcraft *old*
dooce.com
queserasera.org
hotambercrombiechick
the Darkness Files
CrazyJimmy's Beautiful Blog

Comixa
Men in Hats
BoyOnAStick & Slither


Wicked Static
Homestar Runner
Weebl & Bob
Weebls-Stuff

miniclip.com
ifilm.com
sputnik7.com



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Powered by Blogger